Sunday, October 08, 2006



KEITH WAS ROCKIN'

I finally won a race..........................and not a minute too soon.

As Sheboygan is in the books, so is the 06 WORS season. The weather was perfect and the race course, even better. The absence of big hills combined with the rooty sections and flowing singletrack suit my style of riding just fine. Hell...I even got some dispatch work done on the climbs, so I must have been feeling pretty good. *I also put my worries to rest that I would be the only loser at Casa de Bubba, since Jamie, Meg, and finally me have now locked up our series overalls. I even picked up tickets to the awards banquet. Havn't been to one of those yet.

Hoist a cold one to all the sport clydes in both age groups for making the race season a total blast.What fun John Holcomb and I had sluggin' the crap out of each other all season and taking it right down to the wire...you-da-man John.

If you're just not ready to quit racin' yet, don't forget The Friday -the 13th night race at Crystal Ridge put on by Tool Fool Productions. Show up and have fun 'cause there ain't no complaint department or suggestion box.

* Another freebie......I'm makin' it easy on you guys.

6 comments:

DIHAF? said...

Goooo Bubbbbbaaaa!!!!! Whhooooo!!!!! Whoooooo!!! Whhhhhoooooo!!!!

Whoah, I got a set a spell and catch my wind.

Hauser said...

Good season Bubba, it's been a blast, a lot of fun racing everyone in the C-dale class! Time for me to get faster so I can be right up there with you and Holcomb, core training is the secret, or just get the lead out of my arse!

See you in a few weeks, Hauser.

Big Dale said...

Congrats Bubba. Now you need to move up. J\k

Ronsta, said...

Nice, Bubba. Nice.

Anonymous said...

We're not done yet,my friend. See you Friday!

Anonymous said...

hey bubba,

on an unrelated note, bro - please tell jamie THANX for sitting with MK after her massive bail.

tmontee
( yipthecoyote@charter.net )