Tuesday, July 31, 2007


A HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED.......................


Saturday was Meg's 16 birthday and she spent it doing laps at 24/9. Murphykate's ma even baked her a chocolate birthday cake. Only problem for the girls was they were "base camped" with the soon-to-be Clydesdale champions...TEAM SMUT PEDDLER (as Marko dubbed us) and that cake lasted about as long as a fart in a tornado.....Thanks Gretchen.


The girls raced really well and more importantly they had a blast. My team had a good race too, but I was just so pumped up to see the juniors having such a great time. Huge props to Sammy, Murphykate, Sarah, Meg, Nate, Mitch, Miles, Theo, and how about Travis Brunner??...a 24hr solo and the kid is what??14 yrs old. What a monster..
Every kid I knew out there looked like they were having the time of their life.


I got this thing thrown to me at the start of the awards....Tried it on....it really wasn't my color, and I thought it made my ass look big, and I had no top or shoes to go with it, so I gave it away immediately.

8 comments:

Hauser said...

Holcomb, Steck, and I have already decided...we comin' to git youz next year!

Mitch Man said...

Nice dress!

DIHAF? said...

You should start your own fashion line. Your next products could be a big hat with fruit on it and a pair of stilletos.

bmxmtbfam said...

why is megs jersey different from the others

Anonymous said...

you could soooo race ladies sport.
and get 2nd.

Christine said...

Great job to the ladies! Maybe you can lend Marko that skirt for his race in Scottland.

bubba said...

That gives my an idea......

I'll get that kilt back. Make a beer bong that looks like a set of bagpipes, and tag along as race support for The Darkness.

Ugg Australia said...

I like coming to your website for the blog post are all superb. Keep update and I will come here at any moment.