Monday, February 18, 2008


MY KID GOT A JOB WORKING THE POLES...................


....I meant working at the poles....Sorry.. I should have been clear.

She had to actually apply for the job. The application required her to answer a few essay-type questions like....
Why should you be selected as a representative from your school?...and ..Why is this experience worth missing a day of classes for? etc....
So, she asks for my help answering the questions and then decides it would probably be best NOT to use my answers....And she gets hired anyway.....Can ya' believe it???

In other news...
I am getting some remodeling projects done and squeezing in some workouts at the Y when I can. I can't wait for the race season to get here to hang out and BS with all the usual suspects. I am hoping to try some different stuff outside of WORS this year too. Sounds just like this guy.....(minus the top 5 Elite overall finish...of course...... SHOWOFF... )

I'm voting tomorrow, but considering nobody has coughed up a midget sidekick yet...my vote is still up in the air.
How tall is Hillary?

No comments: