Monday, March 02, 2009


..........AND I SAY-AY.............




....IT'S ALRIGHT.....DOO-DOO-DOO...DOO-DOO-DOO-DA.


O.K...enough with the "Sing-along with Bubba " nonsense.

I bought Julie a new camera for Christmas and she sure seems to be getting the hang of it....wuddintcha say??

She will not have mastered her craft, however, until she can capture classic photos like her wonderful husband.



Geeez...I need to get back into this bloggin' thang...

I missed being accused of being a "player" over here. Yeah....That was me alright.

5 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Judging by all those missing teeth I'll guess you got beat up a lot wearing that knitted turtleneck?

Anonymous said...

Wow...I thought that was Opie from the Andy Giffith show!

bubba said...

Jealous......You know I was a badass....check out those ears.

DIHAF? said...

There was another boy with ears like that and he grew up to be president:


"I just want to put you on notice," he said.

"I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears."

---Obama gets tough with reporters.

Christine said...

Great pictures Julie! Will summer ever come?