Friday, June 09, 2006



I'M NOT AS DUMB AS I LOOK.....A LESSON

I have been getting some very nice compliments on the photography I have been posting lately. My wife Julie is the one behind the lens. I recently bought Tosacrosser's emergency backup camera for her as a gift out of the kindness of my heart. Well...not really. After being married for 13 years(my kids are 20, 14, and 12....you do the math), I have realized that it is much easier to buy myself something if I do something nice for the little lady in return....Sure, it costs a little more to do things that way, but I dodge alot of hassles, I get what I want, and hell..it's only money and I don't plan to take a nickle of it with me when I exit this piece of spinning dirt.

This happens to be a win-win situation for me as not only do I get to buy this (on order), but I also get some nifty pics of myself, family, and friends to post on this lame-ass blog. I think the last bike I bought wound up costing me a new washer and dryer ....Again...win-win for The Bubbster.

I am trying to convince her that this can work both ways. As soon as I do, she will be bringing me a case of beer every time she comes home with a new pair of shoes.

4 comments:

DIHAF? said...

Now you want a case of beer in the deal? She just probably saved like $75 on the last pair of shoes. If she keeps buying shoes, pretty soon you will be rich.

Anonymous said...

Why does she always take pictures of you when you are in a shadow...well I guess that way it kind of looks like she was trying to take your picture and not the other guys.

TonyG said...

nice new ride, I got the same thing going on with me here. Although, sometimes, I spent 2500 on her to get something worth 100 for me, bonus points I guess.

DIHAF? said...

What's going on in that picture?Are you about to throw a roundhouse? I hope you didn't accidently hit he Hayes guy.