Wednesday, February 14, 2007



ITALIAN VALENTINE............................

Screw Valentine's day..................

I really don't mean to offend anyone, but I am a good son, husband, dad, friend, etc. exactly 13 days per year and DAMNIT...I'm going to pick which 13 days. ........not Hallmark or FTD.

End rant.

Oh....By the way I will be taking my family out for Mexican tonight. If I must blow my hard earned cash on an over-commercialized holiday, I'm gonna get a plate of enchilladas out if it.....that's for sure.

Out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word yo!

I really hate these holidays too.

DIHAF? said...

Yes, Valentines Day TM* is one thing, but Sweetest Day TM*, forget that. The other thing is Boss's Day TM*. I hate it when my secretaries buy me stuff. Save your money. Then there is Secretaries Day TM* where I have to not only shell out but shop for cards and gifts for a bunch of people.

I am definitelly going to celebrate Valentines Day TM*. Well, not tonight. My boy Dave L. is coming in town tonight for a GM dealers meeting tomorrow and he has wants to paint the town red or something. I had to bump Kathy back in my schedule.

* These holidays are registered trademarks of the Hallmark Corporation and may not be used without the purchase of Hallmark TM brand cards or the appropriate lisensing fees.

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten my number one hoe anything in about 24 years for V Day. Today was different though, today I got her a new house.

Dano said...

You guys need to get some.... then you will figure it out :-)

Not that I have, that just what I hear.