Wednesday, March 21, 2007


GARBAGE IN.......GARBAGE OUT.................


I'm really surprised I haven't been dropped from a bunch of link lists as lame as this blog has been lately. Sorry and thanks.
Truth is, I aint got nuthin' these days.
Yeah....I have been doing some riding and am still getting to the "Y" a couple times a week for swimming and pump class. It would be cool to keep up the pump class once a week or so and swim a couple days before work, but I just don't know if I'm that motivated. You know how it is when the weather gets right and you can find cycling "good times" with the local schmucks just about every night of the week.

I've had the Rockhound out for a few short rides and I think it's going to be a great bike for me (It may just stay in one piece too), but lately I've been thinking about doing the singlespeed class in WORS..........How screwed up is that??? However with 24/9, Ore to Shore, a few WEMS races and hopefully Chequamegon on the radar, I should have plenty of opportunities to ride the Gunnar.

I hope to get down to Parkside Sunday for the races. I have been told to try the Masters 40+ instead of the 4-5 race, but I don't know if I can get there that early.
Bubba and Masters.........Two words not used together very often, but it does have a nice ring to it. If you get spit out the back...are you still a Master???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll do the 4/5 with ya
RA

Dano said...

If ya got nuthin, ya gatta just make something up.

Thats what I do.

The Shed Master said...

You should og bought a bike that was little more in focus.

Loser.

Christine said...

Suck a wheel and don't fall down!