Monday, November 12, 2007


CAN YOU SEE MY CRACK...............PART 3.........

The Milwaukee river trails have a way of wreckin' shit......usually me, but this time it was my bike. I didn't even notice it until tonight when I went for a quick ride with Coooop under the cover of darkness. This is the third Rig frame that I've cracked in the exact same place. I had intentions of selling this bike, but after spending lots of time on it the last few months, had it set up and fitting real nice and I started to think I would hang on to it.
Well....so much for that idea.
I think it might be time for the Fisher folks to put me on something that is going to stay in one piece. I know of a few folks that have been able to warranty busted Rigs with these....We'll see...

5 comments:

Dano said...

I think you and me are running neck and neck in the busted frame catagory.
I think you might have a slight lead....

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are just to heavy to be riding a bike.

Anonymous said...

I have first dibs on any extra carbon forks that you might come up with!

Anonymous said...

One of my guys broke his the same way... and they warranted his with a ferrous. He likey muchy!

DIHAF? said...

The way you ride, I would recommend that for durability and ride quality you would be best suited for a solid steel frame. Check into Flying Pigeon Bicycles.

You are excellent quality control engineer in identifying stress points.