Wednesday, November 28, 2007


FERROUS................

It was only 4 posts ago that I busted my Rig and I already have the replacement Ferrous. Either I need to update this blog more often or the Fisher folks work pretty quick. About 10 days from the time I took it in to the shop. Same color as my Poprad. It will probably be a while before I get it together though. This baby is undergoing and interesting overhaul and I robbed parts from the Rig to get the Ruffian put together.

I plan to ride the Tosa trails this Saturday morning at 9:30am from La Casa de Bubba. If you are reading this.....you are invited.
Let me know if you need the 10-20. This guy knows truckin' talk.

5 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

july 12th. My pick on when it breaks

DIHAF? said...

Truckin' Talk:

I learned some of the lesser known calls of the road from listening to Deadbolt Records.

As I remember 10-69 is: The bossman broke my freakin' hand.

10-84 is: I am going to crack this freakin' bat across your freakin' teath.

And the little known 10-222: That freakin' waitress just threw steaming coffee in my freakin face.

So for your dining and dancing pleasure, yeah I know it is a very crappy low res format through your crappy computer speakers but give the Truck Driving SOB snippet a listen. Track 3.

Found here:

http://tinyurl.com/2vxebb

Dano said...

Thats a 10-4 on the lingo. We got our own convoy of twin screws down here Sat morn.
Otherwise I would be showin' up runnin' my super 10 in the big hole. Poundin' the hammer lane with my triple digit west coaster.

regards....

Dicky Doubleclutch

Mad Trix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

Trucker talk is yet another reason to have said no to NAFTA. Gotta keep that weirdness north of the border.

Nice Fe2+ btw.