Monday, December 03, 2007



HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY DIRECTION.............

Upside down...psychotic reaction.....

Saturday was a pretty cool day.

11 of us rode the Tosa trails in absolute perfect conditions. Kyle, Rick Walls, Danny and Jeff Schneider, DaSug, Flat, Dave Dahlman, Meg, Mark Burkholtz, Glen ?, and myself. Since Glen and Mark found out about the ride from reading this lame excuse for a blog, I guess I should be a bit more responsible about updating it. 2.5hours in which DaSug lived up to his now seldom used nickname(crash) on a number of occasions. Not that he crashes any less...he just rides alot less lately. Here's a real shocker for ya'.....Flat calls and says he running a little late with (you guessed it)....a flat. It must have been his last tube because he then handed off the flatting duties to Danny. Danny can change 2 flats faster than I can change 1...and he did, so that was cool. After riding, we headed over to the new Alterra on Nort' ave. for post ride snacks and silly talk.....gooooood coffee...(but their MTB racing team is another story). Nyuk.

Later I headed down to the Rave to catch The Cult with Flat and some of his boys....Interesting cast of characters to say the least....especially Dave. If you ever send your Buick into a ditch near Hancock, Mi... you're in for a real treat. The Rave has never been one of my favorite places to see a show, but they seem to be cleaning the "dump" up a bit. If high-energy, load-ass, rock and roll is your thing.....you would have enjoyed it.....I did. Pretty accurate review here.

It's safe to say..their amps go to 11.

And yes...I know I said Hancock.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love the Rave and all it's dirt:) Im jealous.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite on Saturday. Good ride with good people.