Friday, August 04, 2006


JUNK

-Got my ass handed to me at the beatdown last night as usual, but made it further than ever before. Good ride for me.
-Speaking of my ass...it's finally back to normal after 24-9. Must have been the humidity.
-I could really use a decent race at Calumet Sunday. I have never done well there. Calumet was my very first WORS race back in 2002. It was also my first and only DNF.(flatted with no tube , tools, or air) rookie move. I have brought myself in on fumes and my bike across the finish line in pieces, but I'm not a big fan of the DNF.
-No news on my Poprad. I wonder what color they will be offering in 2008??
- I need to get working on the trails in front of my house. They need my attention.
-I need to build a shed and lay some pipe(drainage) in my back yard. I am starting to think this may not happen this year. Whatever...................................................

1 comment:

The Shed Master said...

Ramby said he was interested in laying some pipe in your backyard.