Monday, January 29, 2007

HOME IMPROVEMENTS.................

Well...I jumped back into the home improvement projects at Casa de Bubba after about a year break. On the plans for this winter is the master bedroom (or as I like to call it...The Workshop), replacing all of the interior doors in the house, and installing closet organizers in 3 or 4 closets. Saturday I will be traveling south of the cheddar curtain to pick up some materials here for the closets. The project also includes bustin' down walls (to make some closet door openings larger), refinishing hardwood floor, painting, and staining., new ceiling fan....well you get the idea. I will be enlisting the services of this guy for some of the pretty work. I'll handle all the breakin' stuff myself (I hope his woodworking is a whole lot better than his blogging or I'm in deep shit) I'll post pics.of my progress... I mean hell...this blog can't get much worse. Trying to get motivated to GIT-ER-DONE should be easier now that I've kicked the flu bug. I just rubbed some dirt on it....I don't understand why he can't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice butt crack.