Friday, January 19, 2007


THEY WOULD SELL BETTER WITH MY PICTURE...................

Meg got a very nice e-mail from Don Edberg yesterday congratulating her on having the above picture chosen for a CycleOps ad to be seen in the new WORS handbook.
She was going to immediately reply with a "show-me-the-money" e-mail, but I talked her out of it.
She printed off a bunch of copies and I think plans to wallpaper the halls at school.

She was feelin' fine on cloud nine until I reminded her that we have had that exact trainer in the basement for 3 years and to date she has logged an impressive 14 minutes total on it. PUNK..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

14 minutes huh? Nice spokes-person.

SugsCandy said...

That's way cool, and the racer behind has a nice smile too! What a great pic to pick for the ad.

Anonymous said...

That add is quite confusing...Power Technology? Infinitely Better? & Megatron? I just don't see how Megatron fits in that picture!

bubba said...

It is kinda confusing. I had no idea that going to the mall was such beneficial training.