Thursday, April 12, 2007



GET A LEG UP....................................................................

Word is out that you can get a leg up on yours truly by securing a set of "Bubba Beaters" from this clown. He's setting up many of the clydes with these beauties in a variety of colors and options.

First of all, I can only think of one person that would buy something simply because it claims it will help you beat Bubba. He's already got all the good shit and all it does is make his bike lighter and look nicer when it's being pushed.

If you need new wheels....fine ...I'm sure they are great, but just show up and your chances of throwing me in the hurt locker are pretty darn good.

I will say this...If these Bubba Beaters keep flying off the shelves, I think somebody's gonna have to kick up a few points.

3 comments:

Hauser said...

I gots a purty set white ones, they is goona be fast! Get yerself a set, come on try it.

Anonymous said...

Less talk more hot chicks.

Anonymous said...

Senior Coop, agreed!