Tuesday, April 17, 2007



RACE READY....................................


Well.....The visits to the "Y" are decreasing and the miles are slowly increasing. I've got a nice new bike from Gunnar that should have my competetion dropping their shit and quitting before the race even starts. I've got a set of Bubba Beaters in the correct wheel size. New kit. Hell.....I've even got myself down to a nimble 234 lbs.

I plan to kick things off in the land of HODAG on the 29th.


Rest assured....I still suck...although hopefully slightly less than last season.

4 comments:

DIHAF? said...

Bubba,you are looking pretty ripped and all but we come here to look at hot chicks.

In fact you should start accepting photos from fellow bloggers so you can do a "Girls of WORS" feature.

I will look forward to it and thank you in advance.

Mountaingoat said...

This blog really sucks. Again.

Dano said...

As least he took the time out his training to post something.

Im down to 245 (from 270 last fall)

Better bring your A game to Clyde Sport!

bubba said...

Had I known all it takes is a little silly smack talk to get you out on the race course, I would have done it a long time ago.

I'm surprised Holcomb did not let that little secret out.
He scared of you....that's what it is.

25 lbs.....WAY-TO-GOOOOO-MAN!!!!!!!