Wednesday, April 25, 2007





MULTI-TASKING....................................


I'm trying to formulate a plan to get all my house and yard work handled and still log some much needed saddle time. Chances are, I will be neglecting some yard work again this summer.

Headed to The Rasta Rally this weekend with this creep,this creep, and this clown. It should be a gas. My cousin's boyfriend and his much better half are a couple of the locals responsible for improving these trails over the last few years. They say the course is in great shape right now and is about as technical as it possibly could be.

I think everybody at Casa de Bubba is ready to go, but it is the first race of a long year. Who knows what to expect.

I did get a nice trail ride in with Meg on Sunday at the Kettles and thought we rode pretty well. We rode about 20-25 miles or so. It was pretty hot and I ran out of water and got the cramps.

I like the cramps.....Meg does not.

No comments: