Wednesday, June 13, 2007



PURE NEGLECT................................

At first glance you may say, "That's the Rusty Tool Shed and The People's Toyota"...Naaah...just a picture I got off the web to symbolize how I've been neglecting this blog.

Again....I'm sorry.

I, however, have not been neglecting the section of the Menomonee River known as The Bubba trails (They're not mine, but my dogs have marked them as their own). I've opened them up and done a few short re-routes bypassing low land junk that refuses to dry up to higher ground. I have more improvements in mind but I encourage everyone to ride them...even offer some improvment opinions so I can publicly ridicule them. O.K. maybe just privately.

I've been battling some kind of upper respiratory crap for about the last 3 weeks which I am blaming all my poor riding/racing on. I'm over it now and hope to have a good race in Phillips on Sunday.

For some reason, we have never raced at Phillips in 5 years doing WORS. Conflicting schedules and the long drive may have had something to do with it , but we're giving it a go this year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you there! Bring a dust mask. :-)

drd said...

I've raced Phillips twice in 2 years of WORS. But not this year. It's a sweet ma&pop style event and the course is painful.
A handful of us will be doing the Horribly Hilly on Saturday instead.

Anonymous said...

While riding the Bubba trails last night, I was wondering what is Bubba going to say when he discovers somebody has been busy building Martytrack...


Brruuuucce

Hauser said...

Come on, now I have to try and beat you and Jonny H jst to get my MEDAL, no MEDAL and I am going to cry all the way home! I mean it!

See you up there Big Fella, we will be there Friday evening.

Anonymous said...

We'll be there Friday as well. Maybe we should meet, go inta town and show those Phillipinians how a clyde can pound a fish fry into submission :-)