Tuesday, September 04, 2007

AROUND....WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ?......................


Here and there.....This and that.
A few things happenin'.
The Surly sold to the first guy that came and looked at it. Now, with the wife's new "bike in- bike-out" policy, that means Bubba is officially shopping. With the ass pounding I took at the Smokin' Spoke and 6 hrs in the seat at Stump Farm I'm kinda thinking this would be nice, but I'm gonna go SS.
I'm staining a house for some ex-neighbors of mine and I figure by the time these three get done bleeding me of cash, I should still have enough left over along with the dough from the Surly to fund a bike purchase.

That 6 hr solo at Stump Farm was fun. After about 4.5hrs of riding every muscle I have was barkin' at me. Surprisingly, I recovered really well and was feeling fine the next day.
Murphykate and Meg rolled pretty well and won the 6hr duo. Of course they had
this guy riding with them acting like this guy.
Looking forward to Chequamegon and am going to shift gears for the first time.......maybe. Not really looking forward to Sunburst, but I'll probably go if the kids want to race. That Palos race sounds pretty cool, but I can't eat up that kind of time right now or I'll still be painting in January. Either way I will get down there and ride soon.

Bummer about Marko..........They run that race 10 times and he's right in the thick of it 9 of em'. Something tells me he'll have his day.

I'm thinking about trying to trying to host some of our photos on a public internet thingy so you can see how silly you all look, but lucky for you I'm a complete dumbass when it comes to computers.

5 comments:

Spinninmud said...

Let me tell you its not just computers

DIHAF? said...

You don't have a unicycle yet. Go with one of those.

Mountaingoat said...

Flickr is easy, even Randy could do it.

Tom K said...

your loss of chosing Sunburt over Palos.

julie said...

+1 to flickr. Gotta do it. And congrats to you all on a great ride last Saturday. That race was the jam.