Wednesday, January 23, 2008


AT LEAST MY BIKE WILL BE LIGHTER THIS SEASON.....


I, however have yet to lose a pound.

Gone is the suspension fork, front shifter, a few chainrings, and derailer. The tires are lighter too I think. I pretty much rebuilt it all by myself too. I got by with a little help from my friends. This is monumental as those of you who know me well know that I am pretty inept when it comes to turnin' a wrench. I have yet to ride it though, so I have my fingers crossed.

I've been hitting the "Y" pretty hard for the last few months and am feeling pretty good and getting into pretty good shape.......but not the right shape for cycling. A little top heavy. I am getting in the right shape to thump your neighbor for playing lame music too loud at all hours of the night though....So just say the word.

4 comments:

Tom K said...

If you worked on it, make sure you wear your helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, etc. And try it out on the grass first too. Or maybe on some mulch or something.

Big Dale said...

Bubba let me know what you want for that fork. The Gunnar is on its way. Working on some other cool parts

Anonymous said...

Your bike is looking sweet!

Sarah Lukas said...

looks like it's going to be a sweet ride this summer!

A bunch of guys from school here always go up to cleveland to ray's. It looks so sweet! Now that I know you guys went I am about 20 times jealous. :-)