Wednesday, January 09, 2008

DECISION 08................

While I would be perfectly OK casting my vote for president based entirely on the results of a cat fight between the two babes above, I do feel the need to consider some other candidates as well.

John McCain deserves serious consideration for his handpicked musical guest when he hosted Saturday Night Live.


And while McCain and Obama were equally humorous and willing to make fun of themselves in person, Hillary had to have a SNL cast member fill in for her. She has no balls.....

It's a coin toss race right now for my vote, but I think the first one to make a public showing with a midget sidekick is going to win my glowing endorsment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes, at the very least, a midget and a monkey to win my vote. Willie does not satisfy either.

DIHAF? said...

Wait, I thought all the candidates this year were midgets. Now I have lost all interest.

Wait, are you trying to tell me that Hillary's proportions are that of a non midget? Come on.

I can tell you for a fact that Russ Feingold is a midget as I shook his little hand a couple years ago.

I am not buying it. We are ruled by midgets.

Oh wait, I suppose they are not midgets but actually dwarves. I get it.

Mountaingoat said...

I think that's just what Obama needs to put him over the edge. Just imagine, his first speech at the UN: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the President of the United States and his little buddy.

That may also give him some street cred...

DIHAF? said...

Yeah, he could ride piggyback and hold on to Obama's ears. When ever Obama spoke, he could say, "Yeah what he said boyeeee," and then fold his arms across his chest. A mini Flava Flav type may help him start picking up some of the black vote.

Anonymous said...

Huckabee has Chuck Norris and for that alone he is ranking high with me. Now if someone drags out a Chuck Norris roundhouse-kickin', nut-punchin' look-alike midget,that guy has my vote.

DIHAF? said...

Huckabee has Norris?

Game over, dude!

So will Norris be the VP. The VP debates would be a lot shorter after a couple of spinning back fists.

He could be the Chairman of the Dept of Kicking Ass, or the Ambassador to Iran.

Maybe he could replace the border patrol.

The National Norris Service has a nice ring.