Wednesday, March 19, 2008


BENJAMIN BUFORD BLUE....WTF???..

Personally, I thought Dopey the Dwarf was workin'.

On the scale at the "Y' tonight I weighed 228 lbs. This is the first time I have been under 230 in well over a decade. Just for comparison...last year at this time I was probably in the 243 range and my avg race weight in mid-summer last season was around 237.

Speaking of the "Y"...they were playing this in my pump class tonight.
(try being a macho weightlifter with the vision of that guy dancing around in your head).....O.K. Baron..I know it's not 80's gay, but it sure is gay.

4 comments:

Nate said...

Nice Work...keep on getting on. Er down.

bmxmtbfam said...

well comp age group will be a nice place for you this year

Anonymous said...

ooooh yeah, that's gay. Good work droppin' the weight Double D.

Tim

drd said...

I think you look like Gary Fisher himself!!