Friday, March 14, 2008


MAIDEN VOYAGE.......


I took a bunch of old bike stuff to the swap in Madison and wound up selling just about all of it. I came about a ten dollar bill short of making enough to score this Dos Niner frame. I bought it anyway.
First ride was tonight with Coop. We took a leisurely stroll through Tosa and rode around Pigsville for a bit and called it. The initial reviews are very positive. The suspension soaked up the potholes real nice, but this is no road bike boys and girls. We shall see how it handles the singletrack........sometime in late June by the looks of things.

4 comments:

Hauser said...

I'm back baby! I have to thank the academy, my family, and most of all the man..the myth..the legend...I am now speechless!

Dano said...

I will limit my visits here.

Pic just way too disturbing.

TonyG said...

nice looking steed there Bubba

bmxmtbfam said...

nice rims,,,,,,pally