Friday, April 11, 2008




BUBBA'S GETTIN' A NEW SET-A-WHEELS.....


Well folks.....The trusty 95 Dodge Caravan was threatening to nickle n' dime me into submission, so I thew up the white flag before it had the chance.

I should not complain though considering back in 95 when I bought it, Meg was not even 2 years old and was doing the bulk of her training in a stroller.....I never thought she would actually be legally driving it. It was a dependable car for a long time.



So.......With the help of Coooooop...I headed out lookin' for a ride that fits my personality. I had some criteria that needed to be met however....

1....I had to find something I could live in if I get myself into a predicament...and

2...I had to find something that was better on gas than my old GMC pick up.





I ended up compromising..... a few MPG's for this baby.






I'll post a few pics of the exterior after I pick it up tonight.

4 comments:

jwm said...

all that room and no rollers? I call fake.

-jwm

Anonymous said...

Nice new ride Bubba. Although, I thought you'd have a hot tub in back instead of an air mattress??
RA

Tim said...

Yo, looks like the TARDIS got pimped!

Iguana said...

Nice ride Bubba, I wanna see some of the exterior.
It's funny reading your blog, I was just reading the comments of the last post, I think is funny :). I'm surprise russell havent leave his little comments there. :)