Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OUT WITH THE OLD...........

AND IN WITH THE NOT QUITE AS OLD...........

I scored a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer....


I realize it's not quite the "chick-magnet" I had with the Caravan, but I guess I'll just have to get by on my charming personality and sexy pedal bikes for a while until I can afford that Toyota Yaris "babe-catcher" I've got my eye on.
If I play my cards right, I should be able to slide behind the wheel of the Yaris just as I'm easing into my mid-life crisis in a couple of years.

Yeah...I'm gonna miss that old van....

And speaking of things that have lasted waaayy longer than I ever thought they would......

Gusto is still hangin' in there some 13 months after we adopted him from the Humane Society. He has still got some issues for sure...bad hips and breath that could drop a charging rhino at 50 paces among other things.... but he's mellower than Barry White and a great dog and we will just continue to spoil the shit out of him for whatever time he has left.

7 comments:

The Shed Master said...

Ummmmm... which one is Gusto?

Anonymous said...

I like the idea instead of having grass you went with bricks toss aimlessly.....nice!

Tiny

DIHAF? said...

That van was a sweet ride, bro. The three tone paint job of green, white and rust was breathtaking. Was that picture taken like 8 years ago?

I believe the Yaris comes with a pre-installed rainbow sticker.

Besides, no Clydesdale can "slide" behind the wheel of a Yaris.

Tell Gus to settle down.

Anonymous said...

"bricks toss aimlessly.....nice"

I believe that bubba does side work of this nature for a small fee. I did over hear him tell Julie that this is the latest thing in patio's that he saw at a recent home improvement show. He didn't tell her that it was a day after the show ended and the place was being torn down.

Anonymous said...

Those ain't bricks tossed aimlessly dumb-asses, that there is art-deco.

Christine said...

What happened to the swank partay RV?

Dano said...

That SUV better be a hybrid.

Goona cost ya 300 bucks to hit a northern WORS race in that thing...