Monday, July 28, 2008

BARIST-OFF


Jamie participated in her first barista "throw-down" competition type thing at Alterra on Humbolt tonight and Julie and I headed down to cheer her on Super-fan style. This was a "sexy latte" contest judged on appearance only.....I don't think any of them even were drank....drinked...or drunk.


Jamie taking a few last minute tips from her co-worker and coach Alex.....


Game on........


Judging by the oooh's, aaah's, and high fives I think she will do pretty good, but how would I know. To this day the only thing I've ever had at Alterra is black coffee....but I'm threatening.. that looks pretty tasty.

2 comments:

jwm said...

Do NOT under any circumstances start drinking this *****. I can't quit going to Alterra on my way into work now.

-jwm

SugsCandy said...

Looks Fantastic!