Tuesday, July 01, 2008



SSSC..........RACE REPORT

Well...

Y'all may find it hard to believe, but I'm not the Wisconsin singlespeed state champion.

This guy came out of nowhere to take the win and kill my dreams. Jeez..I didn't see that one coming.

That's OK though....he's in the dream killin' business.

Russell was kind enough to ride with me from the "mush" position with me taking on "sled-dog" duties. He was also more than willing to point out every less than perfect line I would take with the kind encouragment one would expect from Russell.

This was going really well until about 1.5 miles left in the race when he dumped me for some chick, and finished the race with her.

The race and race course were really fun....... I'm waiting for the results to post in hopes that I wasn't DFL.

I'm not sure how to give proper photo credit, but this guys much better half took the above shot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tag. you're it. check my blog.