Monday, July 07, 2008


CHOCOLATE O CLARE........

Kenny farted on the podium. The guy from Minnesota thought it was funny....I didn't think so.

Some pics here.

I was tagged by Rachael....thanks.

1. I am a huge procrastinator (especially when it comes to things like this) which is partly why it took me the better part of a week to respond to being tagged.

2. I have an extremely low tolerance for mainstream country music.

3. I have no backbone when it comes to my kids...

4. I was a 7 handicap when I played golf in high school. I can still hit a golf ball a country mile, but now have no clue as to which direction it will go.

5. I always wanted to be Keith Richards when I was a little kid. I'm not so sure about that any more though. Have you seen that guy lately?

6. I'm not a big fan of fruit and really have to struggle to eat it. I've been telling my wife for 20 years that I need to start eating more of it. Now, when I say it she just gets annoyed.

I don't think there is anyone left to tag.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo! Oo! Pick me! Pick me!

Anonymous said...

BuBBa!!!! You're looking like a lean M/F!!!!! Wassup!!!!!

Hauser said...

Damn dude, the WIN! Nice ride, no WORS race for me until Kewauskum, see you at 24-9!