Tuesday, February 28, 2006

BORED AND MORE BORED


Not much of anything to report since my last update.

Saturday- Helped my bitch and Erica move. They only moved 600 yards from where they lived. At that this rate they might retire in Waukesha. After that fun, Russell and I took a trail ride....trails were shitty. Saturday night went to the Pettit to ice skate with a bunch of folks...The Geitners, Rick and Liz, COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP and Ann, Russell, Rick Amen and my crew minus L1. We got there too late to skate because I live in a house with 4 women (enough said) so we watched some club hockey and then we all went out for pizza....That was a nice time.

Sunday- Road ride to Pewaukee Lake with the local locos (already posted by the jags that went). I had to work pretty hard to hang with those clowns, but managed to GIT-R-DONE. I am pretty new to road riding (2years) and it shows, but I can see steady progress and am having more fun. Always nice to ride with Mike Geitner but he probably will not read this because he hates blogs.

Monday &Tuesday- Just work where I am completely bored out of my skull this time of year. I usually jump on the WORS board and type some stupid shit to pass the time, but lately the board has been deader than a doornail (whatever the hell that means). And speaking of "out of ones skull".. Where the hell is Wheezer??? If that dweeb is good for nothing else, at least he makes the clock go a bit faster at work. Oh...I guess he's still on there but now he's trying to be Mr. Niceguy...He was much more fun when he was a prick. I wanted to try to go find the Alterra posse out on their ride tonight and get dragged around a little bit but it was not-to-be. I wound up helping my boss move some crap to his new house and got sidetracked by a few Baccardi's..Oh well... they are just gonna have to wait till next week to kick my ass..

There you have it.....I'm out. I think my insomnia is taking a break and one of my other neurotic behaviors is about to take over...LATER

1 comment:

Jay said...

Your life still sounds way better then Randy's.