Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Meets my Peeps


The name Bubba all but requires me to own and drive a big truck, ideally a pick up truck...which I do. I figure it costs me about $1,500.00 a year more to drive it than a car. Nobody said being Bubba was going to be cheap, but when I do something, I don't do it half-assed. I once asked my wife, Julie "How much weight would I have to lose for you to stop calling me Bubba?" (it's been her nickname for me since we met 17 years ago). She just laughed and walked away.
We have 3 daughters,
Jamie 20, and in college, Megan 14 and Andrea 12. Jaime and Megatron do WORS and we have our fingers crossed that Andrea will show interest, but we'll see.
Add Jack-The Hell Hound and
yours truly and that rounds out the crew that calls Casa De Bubba home.

7 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Jeez, this blog makes Randy's blog look pretty crappy.

Jay said...

To bad the dog is the best looking in the group. And yea this sight does make Randy's look like crap.

Anonymous said...

I swear I saw a better pic of Jaime somewhere...hmmm maybe it was on the WORS board. Well since you didn't post that pic and Jim posted a pic of Zeke; Zeke's picture makes bubba's pictures look like real losers.

tosacrosser said...

Uh oh, the whole loser thing is expanding like Randy's pants at the buffet table.

Zeke Stanis said...

Yes... I am a handson fella indeed. Do you like cowboy movies.

Zeke Stanis said...

Crap. I can't spell

bubba said...

No sweat Zeke...Poor spelling is not only tolerated here..It's welcome.