Sunday, February 12, 2006


SCENE OF THE CRASH
Yeah, The Bubbster spent a little time on his ass this weekend. Saturday I bought it on a patch of ice underneath the snow in the parking lot at Hoyt (same type crash Tony G did today except he's about 85 lbs. lighter than me and nowhere near as graceful ), but unless someone can produce photographic evidence, I'm denying that one. Sunday's little stunt had too many witnesses to not claim full responsibility. While following too close to Russell crossing the above pictured bridge, he pulled one of his tactical race moves. I'm not sure which one 'cause he has a bunch of em'. The "dramatic pause", the "phantom bunny hop", the"silent but deadly". Whichever one got me to tap my brake and it was time to go swimmin'. So what....all in all it was a great ride, great company and I managed to get my big, wet ass home right about the time it started to get cold.

9 comments:

DIHAF? said...

Hey Bubba. I was going to post on Randy's site but it was "restricted to team members." How gay is that? I was checking his site before I found that out. I figured he would have 10- 20 comments by now.

So do you think he didn't know how to turn on the verification feature to avoid comment Spam or do you think he is afraid of the Hayes guys? The Hayes guys aren't so bad.

Anonymous said...

He's brokeback, afraid and does not know what he's doing!

Anonymous said...

http://www.shacknwithdasug.blogspot.com/

Scary...very scary!

The Shed Master said...

Yes, the Hayes guys are bad. Real Bad.

SugsCandy said...

Wish I wouldn't have turned away from that section. Even if I would have suffered, it would have been fun to see u go for a swim!!!

bubba said...

Aaaahhh!!! You didn't miss much...Just your pimp-ass husband and Russell makin' fun of me. You can see that anytime.

Spinninmud said...

but makin fun of you is so easy

Anonymous said...

Wheezer was here.

bubba said...

No bustin' anyones shit about bad spelling here......or else!!!