Saturday, February 18, 2006



WHERE'S SUG....LIKELY EXCUSE
Frozen solid to the shitter while reading the funnys.....I aint buyin' it.

Yes..It was a bit brisk out today and the trails could have been better, but SO WHAT I say. How often does an old stiff like me get the opportunity to get dragged around the trails on my SS, in sub-zero temps, by some of WORS biggest jock-straps? I almost put Ronsta back in the hurt bag with a little stunt I call WHOOOOOASHIIIIT!!!!
Mabeeeyaaatch was not there and therefore was talked about. He does not approve of bike riding in this weather...nope...not at all. I think he called me an idiot. I asked my wife if she thought I was an idiot? Apparently, I'm an idiot for alot of things, but riding my bike today is NOT one of them". Great ride great company , and possibly some pics. to be posted by some of the other clowns when they thaw out.

7 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

That was a fun ride. Anyone not there was a sucka!

Anonymous said...

I was mov'n shit in da cold but not like your pic. I would have given Randy's last nut to have ridden instead of what I had to do today in the big freeze!

tosacrosser said...

"That was a fun ride. Anyone not there was a sucka!"

WORD

DIHAF? said...

That was a fun ride. Anyone who was not there was a sucka.

Zeke Stanis said...

I bet it was a fun ride. I would not know. I am a sucka.

Anonymous said...

This blog is boring...Fire it up a bit will ya....

Janine

Anonymous said...

Bubba mentioned tonight about some unspoken of brokeback episodes in his life...I stopped him there and informed him that's enough, he should keep that stuff between him and Randy only.