Monday, May 22, 2006



MISSED HER PODIUM PICTURE

Meg put in another great race today, but the bad parents that we are were off in the bushes drinking rum and partying with DaSug and a few other shady types when they called her name. A shame too because now that the Wolf's have enjoyed a little early success, Russell felt the need to give us a little lesson in proper podium etiquette.Meg was instructed to put her teeth in and no booze. I was told to loose the "wife beater" and stop looking so stuuuupid. We both were instructed to wear official team garb as well. My wife did manage to get a shot of me. I'm still a dork.

8 comments:

DIHAF? said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Go Bubba!

Git her dooooooonnnee!!!!!!

bubba said...

Meg said someone was saying "Go mini-Bubba" as she rode past. She thought that was cool.

DIHAF? said...

As well she should.

Mountaingoat said...

I yelled to her, "try not to be as slow as your Dad!"

Anonymous said...

I yelled to her, "are you sure that you weren't adopted?"

TonyG said...

That was me bro, I was calling her mini-bubba! She looked smoking fast, didn't even look like she was tired. Great game face. I thought she was going to catch you. lol

DIHAF? said...

They don't call he Megatron for nuthin'.

bubba said...

No...not adopted....but come to think of it, our UPS guy does have some pretty big calfs.