Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WE CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE

Well....I busted the RIG.
We were camping over the weekend in Warrens,Wi . I was loading up the van to go for a ride with Meg at Levis Trow about 25 miles down the road when I noticed a crack on the seat tube right above the top tube weld. I'm pretty sure I cracked it at Crystal Ridge last Wednesday night. Bummer.
I guess there will be no singlespeeding for the fat guy for a while.
I should know by the end of the week how long it will take to be replaced. I thought the purple really looked good on me, but I'm pretty sure the replacment frame will be black. Oh well....Maybe I'll just get some Mr Bigg stickers and pretend.

5 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

Big guys and gary fisher frames don't make happy bedfellows. In one year I had 4 sugar frames, you got a few to go big fella.

Jay said...

If you had Mr. Bigg between your legs I bet it wouldn't fail. You already pretend Mr. Bigg is in between your legs 24/7.

Mitch Man said...

I do take those GF's in trade....its a push pull or drag sale.

DIHAF? said...

Fisher likes to keep all its well known, "Rock Star" riders in shiny new frames. The frames have experation dates.

Mountaingoat said...

Time for a Mr. BiGG Bubba.