Sunday, November 26, 2006

11-26-63
For you history buffs...I was born 4 days after this. I went and scored myself a nice bike from Gunnar for my birthday. I mean hell...you're only 43 once, right?? Coop will be the new pilot of the Sugar and will continue to stress its welds in the clydesdale class next year.

Well I'm gonna go see if there is any hope of salvaging my rotten soul, and then take a ride with this rotten soul at noon. I think I'm even going to drag her along. After all she owes me....It's my birfday.

10 comments:

The Shed Master said...

You got ripped off - all my Gunnar's are in focus.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA


Bill

bmxmtbfam said...

you seem to be missing some part

bubba said...

Wow...That IS a pretty shitty picture. but trust me it's really cool.

Kenny.....cranks and a chain are alot of extra weight and would not really make me any faster.

tosacrosser said...

He just paddles the ground with his big ole feet, Fred Flintstone style.

SugsCandy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to YOU....Happy Birthday Dear Bubster, Happy Birthday to you....

From Da Sugs'n'Candy

Anonymous said...

What she said...

Hauser said...

She shur es perty Bubba, you a single speeder for good now!

drd said...

Nice ride!

What are you getting yourself for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

Did ya ever take that thing off any sweet jumps?