Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OOOOHHHHH....THE PRESSURE...

I have not up-dated in a while and now I'm feeling the pressure to post something good. Truth is I really got nuthin'. Bloggin' these days is tougher than a steak at Ponderosa.

I will be racing a new bike next year. Some guys say they are "working on a new project", but I can't say that with any credibility. Fact is, I'm a really lame bike mechanic. I'm pretty good at the very basic stuff and keep my bikes clean and lubed, but far,far from what one would call "a wrench". Soooo...I beg guys like Russell and Randy when I get to the advanced stuff. This is the main reason I am going away from full suspension. The fact that I am having an absoulute blast on my now full rigid Fisher Rig is another reason I feel confident a hardtail is the bike for me. Let me go on record and say those rigid carbon forks are really sweet. I would say they are in between rigid and suspension. I shall post some pics. of my project soon.

4 comments:

DIHAF? said...

Too late.

We all left.

Anonymous said...

"I beg guys like Russell and Randy when I get to the advanced stuff", Randy? Ok, it's your neck/life.

Anonymous said...

One of those pic's should have a fine young lady bent over facing the other direction; wonder what effect that would have?

Ronsta, said...

"I am having an absoulute blast on my now full rigid Fisher Rig"

Sounds like the right bike to race to me.