Friday, November 10, 2006

BUCK OFF....

Julie spotted this dude in front of The Casa yesterday afternoon. Said he was lookin' for directions to a funeral. I think he was casing the place.


Next week I'm going to the Chequamegon national forest....5 hour drive to sit in the woods and freeze my ass off all day for three days straight and never see anything near this big when I could have shot this prick from a lawnchair in my garage.


To "rub it in" he takes a leisurely stroll down my brand new trails. I'm re-thinking my deer hunting plans.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are ilegal trails. I better not find that deer on those trails or i will call in my attack squad (known as the DNR)

Caesar Evil OUT !
end transmission

DIHAF? said...

We saw a monster in Harley the size of the monster we saw on the double illegal trails in Bubba Woods last year. I saw 3 bucks together on the opposite bank from your house last month, a 10 and 8 and I think that feller. The big one jumped in the river but didn't know what was going on. I was leaning on a tree 5 feet away down wind. I should have jumped on his back like Tarzan and rode around the trails in style.

Anonymous said...

Should have?...I did!

Anonymous said...

I got a 10 pointer with a 20'' spred on the way home from the WORS banquet. Of course I had 3300.00 damage to my truck. So good luck. Stuart

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kenny!

sugs

Unknown said...

you'll appreciate this
http://www.twinsix.com/gear/gear_t607j006.htm

The Shed Master said...

This blog is getting more lame by the day - I'm gonna start hanging out around Ramby's blog where there's more action.

Mountaingoat said...

I think maybe he gave this blog over to Randy.

DIHAF? said...

I see that same deer walking by every day I visit this blog. He should get a hobby.

I am going over to Randy's blog to post something awful.