Wednesday, May 07, 2008


HILLBILLY HAVEN.......


This is what happens at Casa de Bubba when you serve Julie her pot pie cold in the middle...

Oh...I could make up a story about taking a harmless bike ride, hooking my handlebar on a tree, falling awkwardly right into a cutoff sapling and coming dangerously close to poking my eye out.....but I'll spare you the drama and stick to the pot pie story.

Scared the crap out of me, but the good news is I will be just fine..........YEEEEE-HAW!!!!!!!....GIT-R-DONE!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't look any different than normal.

Anonymous said...

Hey bubba...your make-up is running!

Anonymous said...

Look at all your hair, eewwwww.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the fall knocked your last toof out too.

DIHAF? said...

Bubba, wouch out fer dat tree!!!!

Dang, Bubba.

You shure laid a lickin' to that tree.