Monday, May 05, 2008

IOLA.....WORS#1.......


My wife was wandering around aimlessly taking random photos on a perfect day. She's very good at it.


Meg decided that Sunday would be a good day to start riding her bike again after taking most of the last 5 months off. She says it's still really fun.
This bike used to go fast and Damnit....it will go fast again....some day....maybe.

Then I took a few pics. Click here
I will try to throw a few more up there when I sort out all the duds. Not my best day behind the lens. I should have tagged along with Rusty.

3 comments:

Sarah Lukas said...

ha it sounds like you guys had fun. and it wasn't a mud fest! Glad to be back?

Anonymous said...

Superfly has a bunch of pics of Meg and the women's race on her blog.

Christine said...

Nice fotos! You should start charging.