Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ROUGH BUSINESS..........

So......Sunday afternoon, I hit the same section of trail that was responsible for my face looking like I had just gone the distance with Muhammad Ali.
Just riding along with DaSug and I bounce of a tree hard enough to send me across the trail. Now my shoulder is all bruised and has been bothering me for a few days.....I'M A WRECK!!!!

Probably injuries equivelant to those that would keep Randy off his bike for 10 weeks or so.

But, I'm a man......So much of a man am I that next time I decide to hit up that particular trail, I will leave my bike at home and take my chainsaw.

6 comments:

Dano said...

Maybe your just not doing it right..

The Shed Master said...

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

DIHAF? said...

Call a tree surgeon. Bubba dun whupped up on them trees again.

Git 'r dun!

Anonymous said...

Seems to me that your retaliation on the tree that f'up your eye was countered by a much larger tree that then f'up your shoulder. When I heard the thud and saw you bounce across the trail, I politely asked if you were OK. You stated the manly "yeah I do that all the time" and acted like it was no big deal (and then likely went home and cried)

Anonymous said...

Look out for that sapling's big bro.

Anonymous said...

Any self-respecting Clyde woulda mowed that wussy little tree down. Tsk. Yer just a shadow of the man you used to be. *sigh*