Monday, July 17, 2006



GOOD STUFF

Oh yeah.......The creeps put together a couple of nice races to finish within 2 seconds of each other yesterday. I think they were trying to be like these guys (minus the ink).

Some interesting exchanges last night......

Meg- I would have beat you if I woudn't have lost all the air in my fork and dropped my water hand up.

Jamie- I would have crushed you by a mile, but I just started riding again.....etc. and so on...

After years of telling them to quit arguing about stupid shit, I found myself thinking"FINALLY..An argument with some substance" I said nothing...just reclined back in the lazyboy and giggled.

Check the results for great showings from locals in almost every race from elite down to citizen. I wish I could have done my part.....I sucked.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Creeps Rule!!

The Shed Master said...

I just checked. Both Megatron and Jamie beat your time. I suggest heading out back with a shotgun to put yerself down. I'll make sure to pass around a 40 at the funeral.

DIHAF? said...

Better get those kids inked up.

Bubba, you did your part. You unleashed your progeny so that the rest of the women's field culd reap the wirlwind as they bring home a couple of golds.

Poor Bubba. Only got a bronze. Boo hoo. Now he is only leading Sports Clydes by 200 points. (Throw in a big Krusty the Clown wailing bawl right here.)

Mountaingoat said...

Don't worry, I sucked too.

DIHAF? said...

Yes. A mere silver.

Bart: Krusty! This camp was a nightmare! They fed us gruel, they forced us to make wallets for export, and one of the campers was eaten by a bear!

Krusty: [horrified] Oh My God!!

Bart: Well, actually, the bear just ate his hat.

Krusty: Was it a nice hat?

Bart: Oh yeah.

Krusty: [horrified] Oh My God!!