Friday, July 14, 2006



SNACKING INJURY-NICE GUYS FINISH LAST.

So.......... I go to Mcdonalds to pick up lunch for the office because I'm a nice guy. I get out of my truck and start to walk across the rain soaked parking lot because everyone knows you don't get any exercise using the drive-thru. I'm wearing flip-flops because I have a cool boss who allows very relaxed work attire. My flip flops cause me to do some kind of wacky skid-slide on the slippery painted arrow that directs you to the drive-thru (because flip flops are not the correct choice for these parking lot conditions). The end result is a confirmed pulled muscle in my back, a probable sprained ankle, and a possible broken big toe (because I'm a wuss).

I'm thinking about battling Mickey-D's in court for a lifetime supply of McFlurry's. I think I have a case. In any event...This is the excuse I will be using this weekend instead of "The Heat" like so many others will use.

Proof that nice guys always finish last.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Randy would be proud! Prearranged excuses...or is this just a deversion to throw off the enemy!

SugsCandy said...

I'm sorry bubba, sounds like that hurt!!!

tosacrosser said...

Nice picture of a young Randy. Where'd you get it, his mom?