Thursday, September 07, 2006



5 BUCKS.....AND I BET I CAN'T BREAK IT

My wife scored this beauty at a rummage sale in Rhinelander last weekend. The chick who sold it to her must have needed a cocktail or a pack of smokes real bad because she originally wanted 15 dollars, but took 5. Julie actually made me take it for a test-drive to see if I thought it was worth the money. She bought it for Russell's 4th of July "Crappy Bike Ride". Now she better get training because she got dropped this year and that thing is a tank.

4 comments:

tosacrosser said...

I'm not sure you're allowed to actually pay money for a crappy bike to ride on that crappy bike ride.

Mike said...

Mind if I race that beast this weekend? Looks like a real rocket for the hills!

The Shed Master said...

How much one pays for a bike doesn't determine it's crappiness.

The crap determines a bikes crappiness.

Anonymous said...

I don't see any sledgehammer marks on it. Gots to work on your crappiness a bit.

You might want to leave it out this winter to ripen a little more.

RA