Wednesday, September 27, 2006

KEITH COULD USE A LITTLE HELP

If I've done the math correctly, my opponent must finish in the top 2 spots at Sheboygan to be the champ. If he does, then I must beat him to win the overall. This will be the first time I have ever had to race for anything. Not that it is a huge deal......but I guess it is........not really.......but kinda. I'm more worried about ruining the"hat trick" for Casa de Bubba as these two will be winning thier series age groups.
Either way it ends, John is a great guy and we will surely drink beer afterward knowing we pushed eachother pretty hard this season(winner buys John??). He knows the course as well as anyone and has the support of this powerhouse. However, I too know a few fast guys like you, you, you, especially you and others. So, wadda ya' say boys???? It could be your racing tip that puts me over the top.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

B. - 32X16 on the rig and stand on the gas pedal, big man. victory shall be yours.

tmontee

Ronsta, said...

Word. And mount some fat comfy tires to float over the infamous Sheboygan roots.

Hauser said...

I don't care what stinking gear you use, I need you or Holcomb to win the race, so go fast please. Cause if you don't, then I will have to take you both, could this be the race? One more time, its been a good year racing each other, see you in Shevegas!

Big Dale said...

Jump him at the start. Throw a elbow or two. then just both of you quit. Take Jeff out in all this .I cant deal with you 2 beating me any more.

Mountaingoat said...

Beer chuging contest after the race decides it?

Anonymous said...

MTGoat has the right plan!
Bring on the pain, then let's pop a few!
Winner buys, works for me :-)
rrawr!

DIHAF? said...

Go fast, turn right.

You guys need to get those saw blade hub cap things on your wheels. You could duke it out like one of those roman chariot races from the old movies and try to saw each others wheels apart.

I suppose that would be unfair if Bubba was running some Sun/Ringle wheels. He would probably be running the Superbubba hub.

or the Super Duper Bubba

http://www.bikepro.com/products/hubs/hubs_jpg/ringle_frt_hub_15.jpg

bubba said...

I think I know a few guys for the Hubba Bubba hook-up if need be.

DIHAF? said...

If you want to win, you better borrow the "Fast Bike" from Randy.

Anonymous said...

As long as you (bubba) can resist, a big box of donuts and cheetos just after the start line should give you the time advantage you'll need to win!

The Shed Master said...

Go faster than John. Even a simpleton such as yerself should be able to figure that out.

Tom K said...

if i start in a wave before you guys, i'll crash right in front of him to help you out

Anonymous said...

Bubba,I put on a few pounds in the past few weeks so the plan is to move up and race with the big boys. So whatever I can do to help out I'am there for you.