Monday, December 25, 2006


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BUBBAS..................................









I will spare you all of the nasty details, but it's safe to say whatever bug is going around has had me unmotivated to say the least. This Dreadmoccus would explain the incredibly lame nature of this blog over the last 10 days or so. It would NOT, however explain the lame nature of this blog from it's beginning up until 10 days ago. I have no excuse for that but hey....I can't come up with em' as fast as this guy.


Speaking of Randy , I finally got over to see Tess.....The one who will call Randy dad.....GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! hard to believe she's related to Randy and she's not even this big.
I visited for about an hour and Tess ignored me the entire time, but trust me I'm used to it.


1 comment:

drd said...

Merry Christmas to you, Julie, and the girls!

dave