Friday, December 29, 2006



SIRIUS.......LY???????.........

Julie got me satellite radio for a Christmas gift. Pretty cool I must say. Well....pretty cool now that it's installed and actually playing music. When I opened the box to find no less than 20 parts and 4 instruction manuals, I almost had a meltdown. Now... I would consider myself much more intelligent than most of my friends, but when it comes to electronics my brain is just not wired to figure that shit out. I can't even get past the"Congratulations, you have just purchased the finest blah...blah....blah" without turning into a babbling moron. They might as well be written in Chinese.

So...I enlisted the help of one of my more intelligent- less intelligent friends to take care of the installation. Mission accomplished......

Now that I have complimented him so eloquently, I wonder when he's going to get his ass over and figure out the MP3 player part of it as well as the heart rate moniter I've had for almost a month.

C'mon Cooooooop......you want to stay on the payroll?????

*Who needs to update regularly when you are getting this kind of press?

No comments: