Tuesday, December 26, 2006

RUSSELL DITCHED ME.....................................................

and headed out west somewhere, so I grabbed a bike in the color of the day and decided to do a short urban ride before heading to my in-laws for Christmas. In an attempt to help better appreciate the really important things in life, I decided to head down Wisconsin Ave. to the lake. Sure enough....just as I expected, the absence of shoppers and the working folks made it seem like everyone out on the Avenue was either homeless or just plain had nowhere to go. I proceeded to extend holiday greetings to each and every one of them. Most returned my well wishes.....some told me to pound sand........whatever. Hell ....I even put the pressure on a couple of Endeavor jokers. Then they dropped me.

1 comment:

Dano said...

THAT sounds like a very nice ride.