Wednesday, March 29, 2006




FRICKIN' KENTUCKY IN TOSA

Early spring always has a way of making my yard look like it's in a trailer park. Add in a half dozen (started but not finished) projects and I should have my hands full for most of the summer. I, however do have my priorities straight and that means I just need to get enough done to have some cool summer parties. Yes..Ride Tosa trails, and then a beer in Bubba's Backyard Bistro. Sounds good....BUT NOT LOOKING LIKE THIS!!!I better get my head out of my a$$ and get after it. I'll post pics of my progress.

I've been doing a pretty good job of dodging the Wednesday night sushifest, but I'm runnin' out of excuses.

4 comments:

DIHAF? said...

You don't think about this stuff when you are riding. So ride more and your troubles will disapear.

SugsCandy said...

That's what Da Sugs always does(what Jim said), I've been asking for a deck off the patio doors for years.......there's like a 3 foot drop to a bunch of weeds that should be a patio. Bubba, how 'bout he helps you and you help him? Then you can join us on the bikes again.

Anonymous said...

I can help get your project done real quick as I could be really good at throw bricks in your neighbors yard or better still across the street into the river...they won't get tossed back from there.

If you want to perfect your patio building technique come on over and practice in my yard. After your done, I'll be happy to come over to your yard after rides for beer and burritos

tosacrosser said...

You need to fill in that hole where you used to have a set before you can join the Wednesday night wasabi tobeko throwdown.