Monday, March 27, 2006

STUFF
Geeez....This blog is bad enough when I'm updating it. Letting it get stale really makes it look shitty.
The Parkside race on Sunday was a blast. I managed to put the pre-race advice from The Tool and Danny into motion and stay in the top 1/3 of the pack for the most part I think. Some of the riders were pretty squirrely again like last week. This week I searched out one of the few guys that were riding well, and stuck to him for a good portion of the race. On the bell lap I heard Russell advise me to "sit up"as we did not cover any sprint pointers and scraping my big ass off the pavement may have been more work than he was up for at the time. I figured the advice was good up till this point, so sit up I did. I don't know where in the pack I finished, but I hung in pretty good.
I need to spend the time between now and the start of WORS riding as much as possible and working on hills. Climbing will be my biggest achillies heel this year for sure.

That's it.......I'm done.

Oh wait....Another blog teased Ronsta about strippers for his b-day. This blog delivers(well..sort of..).....Happy birthday way too late. Jay should certainly approve this little cutie.

3 comments:

DIHAF? said...

It only took you 5 days to update. How long do you think it will take Randy. He is still somewhere out on the course.

Jay said...

I approve.

Anonymous said...

That girl work's for me...what did she charge as I donts remember gettin paid! "Sometime it's hard for a pimp" but I will really enjoy spank'n that!