Friday, March 31, 2006



THE NEW "LOSER CRUISER"

I think The Tool Fool should consider this as a replacment for the Roadbastard. It's stylish and functional. Heck....it's got everything but woodgrain.

I've come up with a few suggestions for transportation alternatives for some other folks as well. First off, What is a top shelf pimp without a top shelf ride?? For DaSug I suggest this. And for his "top earner" Candy, this touch of class. This ride suits MABEEEEEYATCH!!!! perfectly. As posted before this baby for Mitchman. I could not find a nice Rolls Royce for The Baron, so he and Coooooooop can fight over this beauty. Finally, for Ronsta, this and this for Mountaingoat. I'll make all-y'all look good.

3 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Are those missle launchers? Great idea.

Anonymous said...

I believe this may be the POTW winner! I think that if you can get some wood slats to slide thru cage of the new loser cruiser it will be better than the ole road bastard for Russell.

SugsCandy said...

I love it!!!! When can I get mine?