Saturday, March 11, 2006



SATURDAY IS MY CHOICE

Not the best day on the bike today, but not the worst one either. I guess we rode 50-sumthin' miles or so total. I have a fancy new computer to tell me that stuff, but it's mounted on the bike that's sitting in my basement-not the one I was riding. I got smoked pretty good on the hills(big surprise), and got a flat. BIG thanks to Danny and Rick for the help and good pointers. Thanks to COOOOOOOOOP also for yelling at me for doin' stupid shit. I took that as pointers too. And thanks to Glen and Rick for helping with the flat.

If that wasn't enough fun for 1 day, Meg took the opportunity to further humiliate by kickin' what was left of my ass all over the parkway on a couple mile run.

Do you think the Casa was done with Bubba's Assa??...Nope. This clown was nipping at my noodle legs the minute I got home from #2 ass-kickin' of the day. So, off we went for a walk. He took it easy on me...HE-DA-MAN.

I should sleep pretty good tonight, and try to make it down to Kenosha to watch some of the races Sunday.

3 comments:

tosacrosser said...

Just remember Bubba: knees in, heels down, elbows bent and HOLD THAT WHEEL. It'll come to you; this year is already starting out way better than last.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what he said and a phone call only takes like 20 seconds. I could have helped pull or ass down there.

Anonymous said...

your, wow it's late